The decesion of Jammu & Kashmir Govt. to revoke the order transfering the land to Shri Amarnath Shri Board is part of long plan to treat minorty hindus as a second class citizens in the state of Jammu & Kashmir. While Jammu has been burning sincle last 33 days with shoot at sight orders imposed , the media has been restricted to cover the anger of Jammu people,who have as always been neglected.Central Govt in keeping with the tradition of psuedo secularism and muslim vote bank , have more or less decided to let Jammu burn and have not held and talks with agitating people to resolve the issue.
‘For those who havent read the land transfer document , please check for yourself and comment.’
THE FINE PRINT
The land transfer order forbids raising permanent structures
Government of Jammu and Kashmir
Civil Sectt: Forest Department
Subject: Diversion of 39.88 ha of forest land to Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board at Baltal and Domail for raising Buliding/Structures in Sindh Forest Division
Reference: Cabinet Decision No. 94/7 dated 20.05.2008 Sanction is accorded to the diversion of forest land measuring 39.88 ha… in Block Kullan, Range Sindh, Sindh Forest Division, for raising pre-fabricated structures only for camping purposes of pilgrims, without going in for construction of permanent structures at Baltal and Domail, by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board on following terms and conditions:
1. The proprietary status of forest land shall remain unchanged.
2. The land so diverted shall be utilised only for the purpose for which it has been diverted.
3. The land so diverted shall not be mortgaged, reassigned or sub-leased by the user agency.
4. The user agency shall pay Net Present Value of the forest land to the tune of Rs 2,31,30,400/
5. The user agency shall pay Rs 19,94,000/ on account of compensatory afforestation to be
carried over 79.76 ha …
9. The user agency shall construct complete retaining/ breast walls on the both side of
the road/railway line/earth work/tunneling etc… so as to minimise soil erosion/land slips.
The proposal stands cleared/approve by the advisory committee in its 39th meeting held under the chairmanship of the chief secretary on 12th July, 2007
Sd/- Principal Secretary to Government,